Skip to content
- Sterling Professional Search specializes in placing executives in the Tier I automotive as >well as professionals in every type of
manufacturing including, but not limited to, heavy manufacturing from
large construction implements to small parts manufactures. A few areas of
expertise are Metals, Machining, Plastics, Medical Instruments, Automation
and Machine Tool plus many other areas. We specialize in all salary
personnel and professionals.
- We work to quickly and effectively bring qualified candidates to an organization within a short period of time.
- The majority of candidates we present come to us through personal referrals rather than through advertisement.
- Advertising can be costly and not reach enough or the right people.
- Placing an internet ad could reach too many people, requiring many days and much manpower to sift through all the resumes, many of which are non-relevant to the position.
- The consultants at Sterling Professional Search interview every candidate either in person or over the phone. Our proven method of interviewing uncovers a candidate’s experience, skills and motivation.
- We bring years of Tier I automotive recruiting expertise to each search and understand the processes involved in locating the best possible candidate for your specific situation.
- Sterling Professional Search puts your company’s interest first.
- We make follow up calls to the hiring executive/manager after the interview to see if the candidate meets with their expectations or what else we need to look for in a candidate.
- We can provide guidance regarding interviewing so that you will get the best information from a candidate to help in your decision.
- Searches are always confidential. Your company name is only given to the candidates you choose to interview.
- Sterling Professional Search’s reference checking and background checking is second to none and we provide references in writing for your inspection.