Sterling Professional Search serves client companies and uses various networks and telephone recruiting to contact highly qualified candidates. Our clients pay our fee and candidates have no financial responsibility. When we contact you, it will be about a specific and immediate need of our client. Our mission statement says it all about how we feel regarding you the candidate. Our goal is to make a friend of you and develop a long term working relationship with you simply because many of our candidates end up hiring people from us at some point.
Some things you should know:
- We will never send your information and/or identify you to anyone without your permission and explaining the reason for doing so.
- We need to put together a presentation on you in order to represent you accurately. That’s the reason for needing a resume and a list of accomplishments along with references. We also ask that you fill out the Submit Résumé Form so that we can better match you to opportunities and have a better understanding of your areas of expertise. The references are used for contacting you at later dates if for some reason we should lose track of you.
- If we can’t help you at the time that we come in contact with you we will inform you of that but will still attempt to maintain contact for future opportunities.
- If we should send you to one of our clients, it is imperative that immediately after the meeting is over you contact us with feedback. We ask the same of our client in order to facilitate the process in an expeditious fashion.
- For the most part our client base consists of companies that manufacture and/or supply in some way to the automotive industry. Our typical candidate would have the word manager or engineer somehow attached to his/her job description.
- The typical functional titles of candidates that we work with on a regular basis could be but are not limited to:
Typical Titles of Candidates
|Account Manager||Owner||Quality Technician|
|Area Manager||Plant Engineer||Quality Vice President|
|Buyer Plant||Manager||Sales Manager|
|CEO||Plant Superintendent||Test Engineer|
|CFO||Process Engineer||Tool Room Manager|
|COO||Production Control||Manager Tooling Engineer|
|Controller||Production Superintendent||Tooling Manager|
|Estimator||Program Manager||Vice President of Engineering|
|General Manager||Purchasing Director||Vice President of Finance|
|Human Resource Director||Purchasing Manager||Vice President of Manufacturing|
|Human Resource Manager||Purchasing Vice President||Vice President of Operations|
|Maintenance Manager||Quality Director||Vice President of Sales|
|Manufacturing Engineer||Quality Engineer||Welding Engineer|
|Materials Manager||Quality Manager||Skilled Trades|